Monday 16 March 2009

Gel insole delivery

I received the gel insoles on Saturday, which I consider to be pretty good from a service and delivery point of view. Delivery was in a jiffy style envelope and by standard mail.
I attach a couple of photos of the gel insoles as they were packaged and also once unpacked.

The instructions are basic, but then again there is very little to do.

The insoles cover a range of sizes and there are cut lines around the toe area in the event of trimming being required. This was not necessary in the case of the boots in which I have placed the product. However, anyone with a shoe size at the bottom of the fit-range scale may need to do some trimming before slipping the insoles into their respective shoes.

Having not yet walked in the shoes with the insoles in place I have no immediate user feedback to offer, but the insoles do have a cool feel and the gel has a sponge like touch quality.

The packaging describes them as “Air gel comfort” and describes them as being made from a revolutionary lightweight polymer that provides shock absorption, cushioning and comfort. It also tells me that they are extremely durable and that they are guaranteed not to leak or puncture.

The insoles have a 30 day money guarantee in the event of a fault or dissatisfaction of any kind. They are hand washable and have a gel surface (bottom) plus a fabric top surface (for contact with the foot).

All that remains for me to do is to try them out. I will need to take a walk in them for a couple of miles or more - which I will do in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment